Our rules and regulations is to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable, safe, clean and pleasant stay! Other rules apply which is not listed on this website.
1. All rules are strictly enforced; failure to comply with any rule can
result in eviction from the property.
2. Quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. weekdays
and 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. weekends.
3. No site changes permitted unless approved by the office.
4. All camping units must be in good condition. Management
reserves the right to determine condition and may refuse
rental to units deemed too old or in poor condition.
5. Absolutely no water or sewer leakage.
Additional fees will apply if repairs are not made in a
satisfactory amount of time. Each site has a sewer connection.
Every site is required to have a sewer collar for health and safety
purposes. Replacement hoses for Sewer and Water are sold in the
park office as well as water regulators.
6. Absolutely no use of Firearms, Explosives, or Drugs, is allowed
in the park.
7. Everyone is expected to keep their site clean and orderly. All trash should be bagged and taken to the Trash Bin. There is no trash
pickup at your site.
8. Pitbulls, Rottweilers, and other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Everyone is expected to clean up after their pet and dispose of it properly (bagged and in the Trash Bin). Pets are
not allowed to be left alone outside during the day or overnight. All pets must be kept inside your RV and when outside must be on a hand leash. If you must leave your pet inside your camper, please leave a phone number where you can be contacted in case your pet is being disruptively to other guests.
9. All visitors must notify the office upon their arrival either coming by the office or by calling 601-278-4823. Visitors are allowed as long as they comply with park rules and regulations.
10. Speed limit is 10 mph in the park. Strickly Enforced! This is to protect all campers and their property.
11. No Smoking in Building.
12. No Pets allowed in Building.
13. No lights are to be left on overnight or during the day. This will help keep cost down.
14. Satellite dishes must be on a tripod. No holes are to be dug for anything. Please check with the office should you have any questions.
15. Please respect fellow campers. No loud music.
16. Please be in control your children at all times. We want children to enjoy themselves; however, they are not allowed to run through other campsites nor disturb other campers property.
17. We encourage everyone staying at the park to have insurance on your RV in case of fire which not only can destroy your camper but if uninsured can leave you responsible for damages to another person's camper.
18. Our rates are base on (2) people per site. There is an additional $5.00 per person (per day) fee for more than two people staying at your campsite (small children are not included).
19. NO EXOTIC ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
Other rules apply that is not listed